Author Topic: Joe B is doing a free download of an album to celebrate 500k FB likes  (Read 2927 times)

RichR

• BAB Forum Superguru
  • Thems the Blues: +6/-0
    • View Profile
10 songs from throughout his career.  I'm downloading now.

Get yours here:

http://jbonamassa.com/free-bonamassa-album/complete.php

jblaylock

• 10,000 post club (Chuckinator 5K's layer)
  • Thems the Blues: +3/-0
    • View Profile
Cool. I already have every CD he released, even the latest couple of albums I don't really like much, so there's really no reason for me to download it. But...I clicked anyway, just because... lol

KenBJammen

• Administrator
  • Thems the Blues: +4/-0
  • If you ain't in the forums you in the againstums
    • View Profile
Cool. I already have every CD he released, even the latest couple of albums I don't really like much, so there's really no reason for me to download it. But...I clicked anyway, just because... lol

Same here.  but heck, it's something to add to the collection!
Does anyone ever read these things.  I have some guitars, some amps and some effects but none of them play the guitar for me.... Yet.

yosoytudios

• Yosoy's Planet
  • Thems the Blues: +8/-0
    • View Profile
interesting that when he played a strat his sounded better, and the songs were better.

KenBJammen

• Administrator
  • Thems the Blues: +4/-0
  • If you ain't in the forums you in the againstums
    • View Profile
interesting that when he played a strat his sounded better, and the songs were better.

so by default Gibsons make you a suckier player!  I get it know, smash all my Gibsons!
Does anyone ever read these things.  I have some guitars, some amps and some effects but none of them play the guitar for me.... Yet.

RichR

• BAB Forum Superguru
  • Thems the Blues: +6/-0
    • View Profile

so by default Gibsons make you a suckier player!  I get it know, smash all my Gibsons!

So, to make yourself a better player... you can send me your Gibsons.  You will hear an instant improvement.   PM me for the address. 

Brad

• BAB Forum Superguru
  • Thems the Blues: +2/-0
    • View Profile
I caught a concert of his on PBS a few weeks back....not sure how old this show was but he was doing a lot of rocked-out Hendrixy style tunes. Is this what he's mostly doing now?

yosoytudios

• Yosoy's Planet
  • Thems the Blues: +8/-0
    • View Profile

or you start buying gibsons so you can blame the guitar :tongue2: