Author Topic: if you ever watch animal planet, please reconsider  (Read 16681 times)

BH

• BAB Forum Superguru
  • Thems the Blues: +3/-0
    • View Profile
Re: if you ever watch animal planet, please reconsider
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2014, 02:06:54 AM »
so get them the heating pad and put it inside the cube

As a rule of thumb, it's not that cold around here.Unlike me and you, all my cats have hair !
they like it in all weathers. it only goes to 102 degrees, which is their body temperature. and it only goes there when the cat is laying on it. it's not expensive, 2 cats fit on it, why wouldn't you do it for them?

For me it is not necessary. I just let them in if they like. My pixie bob is laying in front of the heater as we speak. The other 2 are outside as they wish to be.
Before I retire  I will offer them warmer accommodations if they wish.
it's not for you, it's for them. they will still come in, it just gives them some nice comfort outside. cats always like warmth. why wouldn't you do it?

That's like welfare, it don't contribute to a stronger species. You sound like a commie MF!

Commie
Derogatory name for a Communist.

Related words : Pinko
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 02:12:44 AM by BH »
I have been fortunate enough to get a great bite of the Apple of Life. One thing I know for sure. Watch out for the Worms!

Blueshonky  2013

DannyDV8

• 10,000 post club (Chuckinator 5K's layer)
  • Thems the Blues: +10/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2014, 04:13:53 AM »
Yo:  Now he's fucking with ya.  I'm one of the few people here who knows what a softy he really is.  He probably put the kitty pad in days ago if the cats and Lambchop aren't living in the house with him already!
They call it the Blues, but the shit makes me SMILE!

yosoytudios

• Yosoy's Planet
  • Thems the Blues: +8/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2014, 07:46:54 AM »
Yo:  Now he's fucking with ya.  I'm one of the few people here who knows what a softy he really is.  He probably put the kitty pad in days ago if the cats and Lambchop aren't living in the house with him already!
i know he is good guy deep down. it is one of his hidden qualities. the problem is that it is hidden. he hasn't found it yet. some people really look at it like that though. it is not a necessity. it is not. it is a comfort, but just like him having many comforts that he doesn't need, the kitties deserve some comforts. of course, they need to fixed, so it has nothing to do with a stronger species. and it is like welfare, even feeding them is like welfare, but they deserve it.

BH

• BAB Forum Superguru
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2014, 02:11:33 PM »
Yo:  Now he's fucking with ya. 

I would never do that ! ahahaha
I have been fortunate enough to get a great bite of the Apple of Life. One thing I know for sure. Watch out for the Worms!

Blueshonky  2013

DannyDV8

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2014, 03:27:22 PM »
i know he is good guy deep down. it is one of his hidden qualities. the problem is that it is hidden.
I could tell ya some stories.

yosoytudios

• Yosoy's Planet
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2014, 04:38:39 PM »
i know he is good guy deep down. it is one of his hidden qualities. the problem is that it is hidden.

i know. he is such a nice guy that he sent me his man tool in the mail, and he is willing to live without it.

DannyDV8

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2014, 09:48:40 PM »
I won't go into it here because he's a very humble guy.  Suffice it to say, I know he's fucking with ya.

BH

• BAB Forum Superguru
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2014, 10:27:03 PM »

i know. he is such a nice guy that he sent me his man tool in the mail, and he is willing to live without it.

It was just a placebo ! If it was the real thing, u'd be just like every other big Biotch I've known, I wouldn't be able to get you out my lap.

Blueshonky  2013

DannyDV8

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2014, 10:33:45 PM »
I needed a good laugh right about now......That worked.

yosoytudios

• Yosoy's Planet
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2014, 11:20:20 PM »

It was just a placebo ! If it was the real thing, u'd be just like every other big Biotch I've known, I wouldn't be able to get you out my lap.
we got lots of good laughs on what they consider a man tool in chattanooga.
btw, why is it that your wife never gets in there?

DannyDV8

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2014, 11:49:29 PM »
Lambchop is the jealous type?

BH

• BAB Forum Superguru
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2014, 12:06:19 AM »

we got lots of good laughs on what they consider a man tool in chattanooga.
btw, why is it that your wife never gets in there?

Like I said.
It was just a placebo ! If it was the real thing, u'd be just like every other BIG Biotch I've known, I wouldn't be able to get you out my lap.

ahahahahaha

I have the best wife and I understand the mistake you are always making with women. If I was around you daily, I would teach you how to get a good woman and you wouldn't have to spend so much time with the animals.

Blueshonky  2013

DannyDV8

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2014, 01:20:41 AM »
Linda and Kris being the exceptions, I've been better served by critters than most women.  If you take a starving dog and make him prosper, he won't turn around and bite you when you aren't looking!

BH

• BAB Forum Superguru
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2014, 02:04:36 AM »
Linda and Kris being the exceptions, I've been better served by critters than most women.  If you take a starving dog and make him prosper, he won't turn around and bite you when you aren't looking!

My love for pretty girls is why I was successful in business. Ain't no such thang as free P#@@y it takes money!

Prior to my wife , I always kept on average at least 3 women for sport. 
It's always been my experience a real lady will make you chase her and if she is interested after a short chase she'll let you catch her.

Brown always just beds the old gal who is aggressive and puts it on him. His ego is too big for the chase. there in lies his woman problem.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 02:21:37 AM by BH »

Blueshonky  2013

DannyDV8

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2014, 05:23:23 AM »
Back in the day, I usually kept a bar for sport.  I'd catch a house gig for 5 or 7 nights a week and swear by Heaven I was going to have every woman in the place, and I came pretty damned close most of the time.  My problem was like a dummy dog, I'd fall for one, usually the one I had waaaaaay too much in common with.  I was as happy as a guy could be, and I kept trying to find "real happiness".  I have found real happiness in this life, but as we all know, that left me crushed and broken.  I'm starting to think the game's fixed.