Author Topic: Polar Vortex V 3.0  (Read 11320 times)

KenBJammen

• Administrator
  • 10,000 post club (Chuckinator 5K's layer)
  • Thems the Blues: +4/-0
  • If you ain't in the forums you in the againstums
    • View Profile
Re: Polar Vortex V 3.0
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2014, 02:17:58 PM »
Crazy weather.  Made it up to 43, rain and wind.  This morning snow, 20 with 35 MPH winds with possibility of gusts up to 55-55MPH.  Needless to say the snow made visibility next to nothing.  I bet those in Cali are struggling today too!
Does anyone ever read these things.  I have some guitars, some amps and some effects but none of them play the guitar for me.... Yet.

DannyDV8

• Thems the Blues: +10/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2014, 08:02:27 PM »
The sun is blinding if you look directly at it!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 09:19:14 PM by DannyDV8 »
They call it the Blues, but the shit makes me SMILE!

RichR

• BAB Forum Superguru
  • Thems the Blues: +6/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2014, 01:30:05 AM »
We've been having the high winds too, though it made it up to 60 today.  So much wind, 60 even felt kind of cold.  Looking like volatile Spring.

DannyDV8

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2014, 02:47:02 AM »
In Hemet/San Jacinto it got up to 86 today.  That's nice for now, but wait until SUMMER!  Just the same, I'd rather be here than where you guys are!!!

BH

• BAB Forum Superguru
  • Thems the Blues: +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2014, 06:26:32 AM »
The sun is blinding if you look directly at it!

Duh ! You been conversatin with Yo too much ahahaha
I have been fortunate enough to get a great bite of the Apple of Life. One thing I know for sure. Watch out for the Worms!

Blueshonky  2013

DannyDV8

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2014, 11:37:50 AM »
It was pretty damned bright, blue and sunny around here today!  I stand by the statement and the context in which it was given.

KenBJammen

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2014, 06:56:41 PM »
Windchill might hit -30 tomorrow night.   The freeze ain't over yet!
Does anyone ever read these things.  I have some guitars, some amps and some effects but none of them play the guitar for me.... Yet.

fsr

• BAB Forum Superguru
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2014, 11:54:21 PM »
Just stay out of the wind...

BH

• BAB Forum Superguru
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2014, 12:50:26 AM »
Just stay out of the wind...

And when that's shat's over you and ddv8 both need to pack your shat and head to the southeastern US.

Don't tell B. leave that mofo where he's at. He needs to save the titties ! Im sorrry I meant save the kitties !aahahahah

I have been fortunate enough to get a great bite of the Apple of Life. One thing I know for sure. Watch out for the Worms!

Blueshonky  2013

KenBJammen

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2014, 12:44:47 PM »
On a trip for work, funny that it didn't get that cold where I am from, but where I went got colder.  -22 WCF right now.  brrrrrrrrrrrrr.  Oh wel, spring will be here sooner than later. 

RichR

• BAB Forum Superguru
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2014, 02:18:47 PM »
We got an inch of snow last night.  The grass was showing for about a week; then gone again.

10 degrees now, and not going much warmer for awhile.  This weekend, forecast includes 1-3 inches snow/ice each day, Saturday and Sunday.  I guess I can't put the snow blower away quite yet.

Kind of funny how all the stores move ahead with their progression of seasonal merch.  Putting Spring/summer stuff out in the stores.  And you cannot find a coat or a pair of ski gloves in the stores.

BH

• BAB Forum Superguru
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2014, 04:04:42 PM »
Just as we were getting use to decent weather we are currently at 32  11am hi low 40's

I couldn't imagine the type weather  you guys have , Danny's baking in CA and Ken's in the Deep freeze'

MO is usually pretty moderate ?  Im going to be in Branson in May. Son's Wedding.

Blueshonky  2013

RichR

• BAB Forum Superguru
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2014, 04:18:46 PM »
Just as we were getting use to decent weather we are currently at 32  11am hi low 40's

I couldn't imagine the type weather  you guys have , Danny's baking in CA and Ken's in the Deep freeze'

MO is usually pretty moderate ?  Im going to be in Branson in May. Son's Wedding.

Overall, MO is moderate on the cold and snow, compared to MN, WI.   But we get our share.  Our average snowfall is in the 20" range.  We are now looking at several days of not getting above freezing.  Some days of highs in the teens.  C'mon Spring!

Southern MO, is probably only a little colder, on average, than most of TN.  I am in the northern side of KS/MO; sometimes considerable difference in weather between North MO and South MO.

Branson in May will be very nice as long as you don't get rain/thunderstorms.   Usually we are well into spring weather by May.  But sometimes, we have stubborn late cold/rainy periods in May.

BH

• BAB Forum Superguru
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2014, 04:31:07 PM »
 Im looking forward to Branson. My sons future father n law Im guessing late 60's early 70's had handled didtrubution for guys all the way back to Conway and Merle , George Straight and the last major talent was Blake Shelton.

They were originally from LA then the label sent him to Nashville, then when I tunes started letting you buy the single for a buck without buying the album. The money left. His age and being a fat cat on the payroll the business decision was , we're sorry but.

He moved to Branson and is handling live acts.

Blueshonky  2013

RichR

• BAB Forum Superguru
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2014, 05:44:26 PM »
Im looking forward to Branson. My sons future father n law Im guessing late 60's early 70's had handled didtrubution for guys all the way back to Conway and Merle , George Straight and the last major talent was Blake Shelton.

They were originally from LA then the label sent him to Nashville, then when I tunes started letting you buy the single for a buck without buying the album. The money left. His age and being a fat cat on the payroll the business decision was , we're sorry but.

He moved to Branson and is handling live acts.

Have you been there before?