Author Topic: About That Football game.....  (Read 1213 times)

DannyDV8

• 10,000 post club (Chuckinator 5K's layer)
  • Thems the Blues: +10/-0
    • View Profile
About That Football game.....
« on: February 01, 2015, 08:31:39 PM »
I think the Seahawks are going to hand Tom Brady his ass in a hat.  I have especially enjoyed the way two notorious cheaters like Belicheck and Brady have claimed ignorance over the under inflated balls, and the way Belicheck tried to write it off to atmospheric conditions that only deflated the Patriot's balls, and not the Colt's.  The Patriots may have enough going offensively to win, but their defense is never going to hold off the Seahawks offense, those guys are animals!  I just hope it's not another Super Bowl blowout that's over by halftime!  Speaking of halftime, how did Katy Perrty wind up as the entertainment?  Who the Hell figured America as a whole wanted to see her?  Not everyone watching the game is going to be a 15 year old girl! One can only hope that while she's lip synching  she does an Ashley Simpson.....DOH!  At least there would be some entertainment value to THAT!
They call it the Blues, but the shit makes me SMILE!

BH

• BAB Forum Superguru
  • Thems the Blues: +3/-0
    • View Profile
Re: About That Football game.....
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 03:58:38 AM »
Your boys snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Should have kept it on the ground at the goal line.
I have been fortunate enough to get a great bite of the Apple of Life. One thing I know for sure. Watch out for the Worms!

Blueshonky  2013

RichR

• BAB Forum Superguru
  • Thems the Blues: +6/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 03:08:36 PM »
It was a close game, all the way through.  Fireworks at the end.  A little too quick to start brawling over not much of anything.  Looked like a hockey game a couple of times.

DannyDV8

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 07:05:32 PM »
I was pretty amazed at the outcome.  Like Honk said, all they had to do was keep it on the ground for a yard and a half.  The half time show was a lot better than I thought it would be.  I still won't be playing Katy Perry on my car stereo late at night, but from the standpoint of "show" they really did it up!  Now, what to do until mid-August?  I'm not into any other sports.....

fsr

• BAB Forum Superguru
  • Thems the Blues: +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2015, 09:14:20 PM »
The Katy show was technically very good I thought. Like Danny, she's not on my playlist, although I just did a track for Denise for one of her parodies.

Sad about the Seahawks, very possibly could have had it had they not been protecting the clock by doing a pass play. But the catch that got them down there? Amazing!!

DannyDV8

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2015, 03:32:36 PM »
Turns out it was the most watched television presentation in history!