Author Topic: Getting Back Out There  (Read 2773 times)

BH

• BAB Forum Superguru
  • Thems the Blues: +3/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Getting Back Out There
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2015, 11:37:21 PM »
We had the grand child last night and tonight. Daughter and hubby opened up a cell phone repair business and its been working their butts off. Maybe next week. Keep me posted ! We are going to Nashville saturday night to party at the Maxwell House with the Music City Be Bop Society.
I have been fortunate enough to get a great bite of the Apple of Life. One thing I know for sure. Watch out for the Worms!

Blueshonky  2013

RichR

• BAB Forum Superguru
  • Thems the Blues: +6/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2015, 04:01:52 PM »
We had the grand child last night and tonight. Daughter and hubby opened up a cell phone repair business and its been working their butts off. Maybe next week. Keep me posted ! We are going to Nashville saturday night to party at the Maxwell House with the Music City Be Bop Society.

Congratulations, BH!  I had my 1-1/2 year old Grandson for a 'sleepover' Saturday night!  It was a blast, except from between 2am and 3am, when he decided to be pissed off about diaper rash.  Love babies!  Kids are so much nicer before they can back-talk.   Kaeleb is at what I call, the sponge stage.  Wants to know what everything is called, and how it works.

JKennemur

• BAB Forum Superguru
  • Thems the Blues: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2015, 05:58:41 PM »

It went pretty well both nights. Great weather for playing on the patio! They wanted us to come back tonight also, but one of the guys couldn't do it. They said we've had the best response from their customers out of anybody that has played there. So, we will be back. They want to keep the patio thing rolling as long as they can. They have four big gas heaters mounted on the ceiling and they're thinking about trying to close it in somewhat for the winter to hold in the heat. So, that could be a regular-ish gig, even through the most of the winter.

We still have the Big River Grill gig on Wed. the 28th @ 6:00-9:00, IF it doesn't rain us out.  If the weather is questionable and you're thinking of coming out you can always shoot me a text or call to make sure.

BH

• BAB Forum Superguru
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2015, 01:33:57 PM »

Congratulations, BH!  I had my 1-1/2 year old Grandson for a 'sleepover' Saturday night!  It was a blast, except from between 2am and 3am, when he decided to be pissed off about diaper rash.  Love babies!  Kids are so much nicer before they can back-talk.   Kaeleb is at what I call, the sponge stage.  Wants to know what everything is called, and how it works.

We have had ours for 3 days in a row and he stayed the night last night. The daughter and hubby are having to bust it to get their new business up and running. Its called CPR, cell phone repair.
I have been fortunate enough to get a great bite of the Apple of Life. One thing I know for sure. Watch out for the Worms!

Blueshonky  2013

BH

• BAB Forum Superguru
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2015, 01:37:17 PM »

It went pretty well both nights. Great weather for playing on the patio! They wanted us to come back tonight also, but one of the guys couldn't do it. They said we've had the best response from their customers out of anybody that has played there. So, we will be back. They want to keep the patio thing rolling as long as they can. They have four big gas heaters mounted on the ceiling and they're thinking about trying to close it in somewhat for the winter to hold in the heat. So, that could be a regular-ish gig, even through the most of the winter.

We still have the Big River Grill gig on Wed. the 28th @ 6:00-9:00, IF it doesn't rain us out.  If the weather is questionable and you're thinking of coming out you can always shoot me a text or call to make sure.

Downtown or Hamilton Place ?

Blueshonky  2013

JKennemur

• BAB Forum Superguru
  • Thems the Blues: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2015, 01:41:03 PM »

Downtown or Hamilton Place ?

Hamilton Place. Weather is still looking pretty iffy.........We'll see if it clears up early enough.....