Author Topic: I want one of these.  (Read 1096 times)

BH

• BAB Forum Superguru
  • Thems the Blues: +3/-0
    • View Profile
I want one of these.
« on: April 21, 2016, 06:41:06 PM »
I have the Korean version of this guitar and its one of my favorites. If i can find one of these used and left handed, its mine !  Ill sell theMartin that i never play. http://breedlovemusic.com/guitars/premier-concert-ltd

I have been fortunate enough to get a great bite of the Apple of Life. One thing I know for sure. Watch out for the Worms!

Blueshonky  2013

DannyDV8

• 10,000 post club (Chuckinator 5K's layer)
  • Thems the Blues: +10/-0
    • View Profile
Re: I want one of these.
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 09:45:25 PM »
So far I've liked every Breedlove that I've played.
They call it the Blues, but the shit makes me SMILE!

KenBJammen

• Administrator
  • 10,000 post club (Chuckinator 5K's layer)
  • Thems the Blues: +4/-0
  • If you ain't in the forums you in the againstums
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 02:29:50 AM »
Crazy that you can't find a lefty, and I am looking for a used righty 514 classical and all I can find are lefties.
Does anyone ever read these things.  I have some guitars, some amps and some effects but none of them play the guitar for me.... Yet.

BH

• BAB Forum Superguru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 12:09:41 PM »
If you see one in your search let me know. Cedar top,rosewood back and sides.  None on ebay at the time.I only found 1 usa made lefty but it wasnt a model i liked.
I have been fortunate enough to get a great bite of the Apple of Life. One thing I know for sure. Watch out for the Worms!

Blueshonky  2013

RichR

• BAB Forum Superguru
  • Thems the Blues: +6/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2016, 01:10:52 PM »
I have the Korean version of this guitar and its one of my favorites. If i can find one of these used and left handed, its mine !  Ill sell theMartin that i never play. http://breedlovemusic.com/guitars/premier-concert-ltd

I assume $2600+ is the American version.  I've played a few of the American Breedloves.  They are something special, and will stand with most anything!

Still loving my Korean Atlas series. 

BH

• BAB Forum Superguru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2016, 04:41:11 PM »

I assume $2600+ is the American version.  I've played a few of the American Breedloves.  They are something special, and will stand with most anything!

Still loving my Korean Atlas series.

The usa versions sell online for about 2k. I would like to land a used one for about 1400.00

I really like my Korean Solo Atlas cedar and rosewood - CR350, thats why I want the American made version

Blueshonky  2013

ecgitar

• BAB Forum Superguru
  • Thems the Blues: +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2016, 03:42:26 AM »
Yep, I still love my Breedlove big time.   I like it better than my 1973 Martin D18 I sold a couple of months back.  I still have my Breedlove which is a Korean built and shipped to Breedlove  to check out after for selling.
The Blues Rules and so does Clapton.