Author Topic: The Return Of Chuckinator5K!  (Read 903 times)

chuckinator5k

• 10,000 post club (Chuckinator 5K's layer)
  • Thems the Blues: +3/-0
    • View Profile
Re: The Return Of Chuckinator5K!
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2018, 01:29:10 PM »
Danny! How the heck are ya man? Nah, no prison but I have been kind of hiding under rock. Starting to rebuild my chops. Picked up a couple of nice guitars and amps and sech. Do you ever hear from Brown?
I'm supposed to plat at his wedding this coming winter!  I talked on the phone with him a couple of days ago.   We're supposed to play at a mega jam together in October!

Holy Shit! He's getting married? I thought he only liked other guy's wives. lol Tell me more about this mega jam. I might have to finagle my way into that sucker!
He's getting married to a devout Christian girl!  Wonders never cease!  The jam is one that we played at a few years ago when Linda was alive.  It's at a friend's house in Murietta Ca.  He's done it a few times now.  More professional players than you can shake a stick at!  Mostly Blues guys.  It's on October 10th.
Very sorry to hear about Linda Danny.
I'm sorry, I thought you knew.  She passed away Jan. 4, 2014.  She passed away in her sleep.  I checked on her about 8:30 in the morning, and she was asleep.  I caught two more hours of sleep, and when I woke up she was gone.  Yo and I both played at her memorial.  I did her favorite song that I do, and Yo did an instrumental version of "In The Arms Of The Angel" that was beyond belief.  I've never really sprung back physically from taking care of her, I hit the wall about a year and a half before she passed away.  The bone infection came back in my leg, and I'm still fighting that, and still have an open wound from all the surgeries.  Outside of all that shit, it's just another day in Paradise!
Losing loved ones is a pain in the ass! My Mom passing is the toughest thing I've ever endured. Something we all must go through. As for :smoke: that bone infection, you better beat that shit! Sending positive vibes!!! http://burlapandblues.com/forum/Smileys/OversizedACinBlack+extras/smoke.gif

chuckinator5k

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2018, 01:30:23 PM »
Danny! How the heck are ya man? Nah, no prison but I have been kind of hiding under rock. Starting to rebuild my chops. Picked up a couple of nice guitars and amps and sech. Do you ever hear from Brown?
I'm supposed to plat at his wedding this coming winter!  I talked on the phone with him a couple of days ago.   We're supposed to play at a mega jam together in October!

Holy Shit! He's getting married? I thought he only liked other guy's wives. lol Tell me more about this mega jam. I might have to finagle my way into that sucker!
He's getting married to a devout Christian girl!  Wonders never cease!  The jam is one that we played at a few years ago when Linda was alive.  It's at a friend's house in Murietta Ca.  He's done it a few times now.  More professional players than you can shake a stick at!  Mostly Blues guys.  It's on October 10th.
Very sorry to hear about Linda Danny.
I'm sorry, I thought you knew.  She passed away Jan. 4, 2014.  She passed away in her sleep.  I checked on her about 8:30 in the morning, and she was asleep.  I caught two more hours of sleep, and when I woke up she was gone.  Yo and I both played at her memorial.  I did her favorite song that I do, and Yo did an instrumental version of "In The Arms Of The Angel" that was beyond belief.  I've never really sprung back physically from taking care of her, I hit the wall about a year and a half before she passed away.  The bone infection came back in my leg, and I'm still fighting that, and still have an open wound from all the surgeries.  Outside of all that shit, it's just another day in Paradise!
Losing loved ones is a pain in the ass! My Mom passing is the toughest thing I've ever endured. Something we all must go through. As for :smoke: that bone infection, you better beat that shit! Sending positive vibes!!! http://burlapandblues.com/forum/Smileys/OversizedACinBlack+extras/smoke.gif
Don't know why that gif moved on me.  :brow:

BH

• BAB Forum Superguru
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2018, 03:03:29 AM »
And BH! I didn't forget about you, you old redneck!

You pokin the wrong bear Hillbilly!

:D Good to hear from you man!

You to Chuckybear, take care.
I have been fortunate enough to get a great bite of the Apple of Life. One thing I know for sure. Watch out for the Worms!

Blueshonky  2013

chuckinator5k

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2018, 02:45:33 PM »

Dan, how close are you to Chattanooga? Humbucker Music is located there. They have some killer stuff!

DannyDV8

• Thems the Blues: +10/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2018, 06:10:38 PM »
Our boy retired to Florida, he drinks for a living now.
They call it the Blues, but the shit makes me SMILE!

chuckinator5k

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2018, 06:53:40 PM »
Where abouts in Florida? My Uncle lived in Stuart which is just north of Mara Lago.  :thinking:

BH

• BAB Forum Superguru
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2018, 01:09:38 AM »

Dan, how close are you to Chattanooga? Humbucker Music is located there. They have some killer stuff!
Iím right outside the city, so I only pay county taxes. Iím at exit 11 on I 75 the most popular place currently in the area. If you want to know the music scene around here contact Jeremy Kennemur, heís drums, bass and guitar as far as giggin. Heís also the best setup and repair guy.
I have been fortunate enough to get a great bite of the Apple of Life. One thing I know for sure. Watch out for the Worms!

Blueshonky  2013

BH

• BAB Forum Superguru
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2018, 01:12:50 AM »
Where abouts in Florida? My Uncle lived in Stuart which is just north of Mara Lago.  :thinking:

I stay in the Villages in the winter, itís to fín hot down there right now

Blueshonky  2013

chuckinator5k

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2018, 08:15:23 PM »

Did you sell your place by the river? Living in the city has it's advantages but traffic ain't one of them!

chuckinator5k

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2018, 08:16:40 PM »

Iím right outside the city, so I only pay county taxes. Iím at exit 11 on I 75 the most popular place currently in the area. If you want to know the music scene around here contact Jeremy Kennemur, heís drums, bass and guitar as far as giggin. Heís also the best setup and repair guy.
Tell Jeremy I said hey!

BH

• BAB Forum Superguru
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2018, 11:42:21 PM »

Did you sell your place by the river? Living in the city has it's advantages but traffic ain't one of them!

I sold the river place to a Nashville surgeon, he made it into a vacation rental
Where I live now is near the new VW plant and a new section of I 75, 4 lanes wide !
Sad to say it the exit where the Janesville truck driver had the deadly crash that killed lots of folks
Our exit is outside the usual traffic but we got it all and if not itís under construction

http://www.stayandplaychattanooga.com/theriverbunker

Blueshonky  2013

BH

• BAB Forum Superguru
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2018, 11:44:32 PM »
Chuck,  you got a Facebook account ?

Blueshonky  2013

chuckinator5k

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2018, 04:52:11 PM »

Nope.

BH

• BAB Forum Superguru
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2018, 05:48:53 PM »

Blueshonky  2013

chuckinator5k

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2018, 12:23:19 PM »

Nope.

Y not ?
Don't need to know what my cousins think about this or that.  8)