Author Topic: Two Rock Bloomfield Drive  (Read 15 times)

chuckinator5k

• 10,000 post club (Chuckinator 5K's layer)
  • Thems the Blues: +3/-0
    • View Profile
Two Rock Bloomfield Drive
« on: March 27, 2020, 09:38:40 PM »
I can't say enough good things about this amp. It was too expensive but on the other hand I can get rid of a bunch of other amps. Not a good time to sell right now I suppose with the gdamn Corona virus. Back in the day Corona virus meant you drank too many Coronas and you called in sick to work. Great demo of the amp here by Joey Landreth. https://youtu.be/qgB_FTvlkY4 I like to set my amp up like Joey does, all the knobs at 12:00 o'clock. Mainly use the Bypass feature (and lead) which bypasses the tone stack. I use a Strymon Blu Sky verb through the effects loop, a Strymon Timeline in front on Tape Slap. The onboard verb is great. I just prefer the Blue Sky. I have the 40/20 combo version in Slate Grey. I don't use any OD pedals. I feel they take away from the beautiful tone of this amp. The mfer weighs a ton. Huge transformer. It sucks hauling it out of the basement. The video following this one is great too, featuring Matt Schofield and Josh Smith with a demo of the Two Rock TS1. Hope y'all are well and avoiding the rona. ;)

Chuckster