Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 807 times)

chuckinator5k

• 10,000 post club (Chuckinator 5K's layer)
  • Thems the Blues: +3/-0
    • View Profile
Coronavirus
« on: March 20, 2020, 08:43:25 PM »
Hope everyone is doing OK and avoiding the Rona. What a pain in the ass. Speaking of ass, hope y'all got enough toilet paper.

DannyDV8

• Thems the Blues: +10/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2020, 06:49:23 PM »
A lot of people got wiped out buying toilet paper!
They call it the Blues, but the shit makes me SMILE!

chuckinator5k

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2020, 10:16:30 PM »
A lot of people got wiped out buying toilet paper!

We all got to have TP for our bungholes.  :D

BH

• BAB Forum Superguru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 02:05:04 AM »
Hi guys ! So far so good. Hope everyone is safe. We’re locked down in Florida. We went from everyday’s a party to everyday’s isolation. I got a 30 ban from FB probably a good thing
I have been fortunate enough to get a great bite of the Apple of Life. One thing I know for sure. Watch out for the Worms!

Blueshonky  2013

chuckinator5k

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2020, 03:55:13 PM »
Hi guys ! So far so good. Hope everyone is safe. We’re locked down in Florida. We went from everyday’s a party to everyday’s isolation. I got a 30 ban from FB probably a good thing

You got a 30 day ban?  :D Where you at down there BH? My Uncle used to live in Stuart before he passed. Two of my nephews and I did some fishing down there. Man, what a blast!

BH

• BAB Forum Superguru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2020, 02:27:53 PM »
Happy Belated Birthday Frank !
Facebook got me shut down.
I can still read, I just can’t post.
I can do reacts on the OP but not in the comments
I have been fortunate enough to get a great bite of the Apple of Life. One thing I know for sure. Watch out for the Worms!

Blueshonky  2013

chuckinator5k

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2020, 09:55:19 PM »
OK, this lockdown crap is getting old. I mean I'm good with staying indoors as long as it takes but Dang. Getting cabin fever bigtime here. Looking like the end of May maybe. Maybe longer. Kind of worried about the food supply. Hope ya'll are staying positive.  ;)

BH

• BAB Forum Superguru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2020, 11:08:55 PM »

You got a 30 day ban?  :D Where you at down there BH? My Uncle used to live in Stuart before he passed. Two of my nephews and I did some fishing down there. Man, what a blast!

I put up a reply on the 1st and got tired of checking for your reply and deleted it.
I got tired of checking it everyday.
I’m in the Villages, it’s over 125K folks 55 and over. It’s Disney for seniors. 700 holes of golf, over 200 softball teams and similar size leagues for most all sports, 200 yds from my front door are cruise ship quality bands every night when we’re not quarantined. It’s a ghost town presently and boring AF.

Blueshonky  2013