Author Topic: The end of this era.  (Read 361 times)

KenBJammen

• Administrator
  • 10,000 post club (Chuckinator 5K's layer)
  • Thems the Blues: +4/-0
  • If you ain't in the forums you in the againstums
    • View Profile
The end of this era.
« on: September 09, 2021, 01:29:06 PM »
Good day everyone.   

At some point in the near future (hopefully early November)  I am going to cancel the registration of this website and hosting.   It has been a real blast here and the memories will be something that I cherish forever. 

Burlap and Blues and this forum is hopelessly intertwined with the side software company that my brother and I ran (Two Brothers Software).  My brother passed away 4 years ago and I don't have the knowledge or the passion to keep up his work or the website.  Financially it doesn't make sense for me to pay for everything it takes to run this anymore.  As I get closer to retirement, the less that I spend on things means the sooner I can retire.  I love you all!

I think most of you are connected with me on the facebook!  If not, certainly can find me on messenger. 

Thank you all

Ken

Does anyone ever read these things.  I have some guitars, some amps and some effects but none of them play the guitar for me.... Yet.

chuckinator5k

• 10,000 post club (Chuckinator 5K's layer)
  • Thems the Blues: +3/-0
    • View Profile
Re: The end of this era.
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 11:10:51 PM »
Rock on Ken! Thanks for keeping this website going for as long as you did. It's been a long road since the 2007 KOTB contest. It has been a blast, much love and good luck in the future!

ecgitar

• BAB Forum Superguru
  • Thems the Blues: +2/-0
    • View Profile
Re: The end of this era.
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2021, 05:08:41 PM »
Thanks Ken for the heads up and for all of the support and great times using your site!   Yup, must of us are on Facebook and keep in touch.

Best wishes to you and yours my friend!

Regards,

Frank (ecgitar)
The Blues Rules and so does Clapton.