return to the forumsThe Blues Blognew bab releasesbab musicsubmit a tuneupload a photoNew photosBAB radio

Burlap and Blues.

May 7, 2013

Post feed added. here you go

Burlap And Blues
Live information from Burlap And Blues

Re: Volume pedal placement
23 Jul 2014 at 8:39pm
Quote from: yosoytudios on July 24, 2014, 12:29:56 AMQuote from: RichR on July 23, 2014, 11:23:23 PMQuote from: yosoytudios on July 23, 2014, 07:12:55 AM[quote author=RichR link=topic=590.m...

Current posts from Burlap and Blues

April 2, 2013

Burlap and Blues has found it's new home at http://burlapandblues.com/forum/. If you are looking for some great discussion on Blues, Blues Guitars, Guitar amplifiers, Guitar Effects, Guitar Technique, or general overal guitar goodness then come on in and register and take part in some great discussion. Burlap and Blues was founded in April 2008 as a response to the closing of Guitar Center's forum for their King of the Blues contest. Many of our members are veterans of this contest.

There are many member benefits, including, the ability to upload your recordings and hot link them over the internet. Be sure and send your questions to the administrator once you have registered.

Previous Entries

March 24, 2013

You have found the temporary landing page for Burlap and Blues. The old forum is no longer in service and a new forum is in place. Please navigate to the NEW Forum. I apologize but everyone will need to re-register. Once you have registered, please send a PM and I will reinstate your previous post count.

Thank you for your understanding during this time of transition. Please contact us through the forum if you have any questions regarding the change over.

If you recieved an email regarding this site and you wish to not be notfied in the future, be assured only one registration reminder will go out. You may also reply to your emails with a simple "remove" and you will no longer be contacted.

If you are a new user, we welome you to Burlap and Blues. We are a forum of dedicated blues loving musicians, mostly guitar players. You can view some of the information and things that we talk about. I encourage you to take part of our forum, stop by and learn a few things

© Burlap and Blues