Musical Instrument Discussion > Guitar Effects

Trem/Verb Pedal

(1/5) > >>

Brad:
I have some extra funds in the gear kitty and i'm thinking about a trem & verb pedal for the new amp. Never been satisfied with verb pedals they really seem to make everything over-processed but haven't tried any of the newer ones.

The Strymon Flint looks like the one. Anyone tried it? Or maybe a FT Super Trem and a Wet reverb? Haven't tried any of those but they get great reviews.

yosoytudios:
the wet reverb for sure. and you can turn it into the delay or chorus with just a software change. the dry signal stay analog, so your tone does not get processed. i also like the hermidia reverb, just simple, one knob. i like the strymon ones too, but i prefer the wet.

Brad:
It's looking like the Subdecay Spring Theory or the Wampler Faux Reverb are on the radar too. For Tremolo the Fulltone or the T Rex sound great.....but man, the Flint is tempting. Cheaper than 2 separate pedals and to have both in one box.

fsr:
Maybe check neunaber.com.

yoyo mentioned that guy awhile back in connection with a chorus. I'm seriously considering the delay but the reverb sounds good also. Plus whatever stereo effect you get can be changed into another and back as much as you feel.

yosoytudios:

--- Quote from: Brad on December 02, 2013, 02:56:33 AM ---It's looking like the Subdecay Spring Theory or the Wampler Faux Reverb are on the radar too. For Tremolo the Fulltone or the T Rex sound great.....but man, the Flint is tempting. Cheaper than 2 separate pedals and to have both in one box.

--- End quote ---

i have tried those. the wet reverb is much better. it is also not big. the malekko omicron trem is very small and i am very happy with it. Malekko Analog Tremolo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version