Musical Instrument Discussion > Guitar Effects

Trem/Verb Pedal

<< < (5/5)

DannyDV8:
That's the only thing I hate about my Super Champ is the reverb.  It's tank with a tube, but the tank is only about as long as two packs of Camel cigarettes laid end to end, and it sounds like it too!

Brad:

--- Quote from: RichR on December 03, 2013, 08:07:02 PM ---Yep, I have the Hermida reverb.  Nice reverb pedal.  Just a good basic verb.

Got the built-in digital verb on my amp fixed, so haven't been using the pedal for awhile.  And it is actually nearly as good as the Hermida.  I'm not a big verb user.  Just a subtle little bit, especially in a dry, dead, room.

--- End quote ---

Exactly what I need...just something to help on gigs when it's a dry room. Honestly probably anything would work fine. It's not like I'm going to have my ear up against the speaker hearing every little nuance in a noisy bar.

Brad:
I ended up trying a few verb pedals and came to the conclusion that ...I hate verb pedals!
I got a way huge aqua puss delay. It does short, slapback stuff and when dialed in will get you a nice small room verb like effect. Love it ....I'm done.

DannyDV8:
I don't like verb pedals either, that's why I suggested the Fender tank.

yosoytudios:

--- Quote from: Brad on December 19, 2013, 10:42:47 PM ---I ended up trying a few verb pedals and came to the conclusion that ...I hate verb pedals!
I got a way huge aqua puss delay. It does short, slapback stuff and when dialed in will get you a nice small room verb like effect. Love it ....I'm done.

--- End quote ---
which ones did you try? i am surprised you didn't get the nunaber wet reverb, as you can turn it into the echo, which is their delay pedal, anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version